Table of Contents
IntroductionRemote Device Access beta is a capability to access real devices remotely. You can install and test applications on real devices remotely via the Web for free as a registered member of the Intel AppUp(SM) developer program and accelerate getting your app into the Intel AppUp(SM) Center.
Accessing and using the Remote DeviceClick on the Select Device to see the list of devices available. Once you select the device you want to use, you should see the device come up. Once the device is up you should be able to use it as you use you a regular device.
If a device is not available, you can reserve the device and come back during your reserved slot to access the device.
Transfer Files from your local machine to the remote machineThis can be done using the “Over the Air” feature by following the below steps
- Click on the “Over the Air” icon and it opens up a publishing wizard
- Click Next and go the screen where you upload the file.
- Once the file upload is done, You should see a “Run” option on the screen.
- Click on the “Run” and you should see a popup come like the below.
- Copy the URL from the over the air window.
- Open a browser on the device and keep the cursor on the address bar.
- Paste the above URL in the “Enter Text” area in the left tab and click on the à button next to the text box as in the screen shot below.
- The URL will get transferred to the browser address and you should be able to download the MSI.
- There might be security messages that it is unsafe to download the MSI, please ignore and download it.